Hi Guys, this group is only for mommies already pregnant. All questions and post must be regarding your pregnancy. We are here as a big family to help one another through the 9 months of our journey. Please NO Insultments or Judgements. Please scroll pass a post thats not for you. We SUPPORT one another not breaking one apart.

I always hear that there are certain types of food eaten while pregnant can cause an unborn baby cry too much wen born, is this true?

Good morning mummies in the house, I always hear that there are certain types of food eaten while pregnant can cause an unborn baby cry too much wen born, is this true? And if so,wat are these foods so that I avoid eating? Team August.

Comment:

Onesimo Mango
lol they say when u like to listen to music a lot while preg

Lindokuhle Ndondo Khuzwayo Muzime
avoid eating chillies๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถand things made with chillie..... i hear my mom say so๐Ÿค—

Makhahani Emmah
With my first born I was eating chillies like nobody's business and my daughter was so sweet when she cried I could know that something is wrong with her.she was an angel

Lindokuhle Ndondo Khuzwayo Muzime
alright.... as i said i hear my mom say so i don't know

Thabisile Lihle KaMbhense
๐Ÿ™Šreally?

Esswadz Dia
First time for me to hear this lol

Mudau Zwanga Pinky
That not true,but avoid sweets, chilies and cold stuff

Adelaide Majose
i only knw abt cold foods they say yr baby wil feel too cold and wil b admitted in the nursery room as for chillies they say it wil affect baby's eyes
2
Makhahani Emmah
When u r pregnant u hv to many doctors they consult for free so eat whatever I crave to eat nd just enjoy the moment

Refiloe Nkune
u can say that again... once we get pregnant we get doctors who tell us what to eat what not, what to do n what not.. we get lectures from who ever feels like lecturing eish... as if we have lost our minds or something

resent Moriri
Yhooooo haaay whn im preg i always eat chilli food bt nothng ever happnd to my kids

Gathii Rodgers
This group is so amazing it makes my days! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sne De Underated
Child Chill

Lindelwa Inno Nhlapo
Its unusual though many people say chillie but most indian people eat chilli alot and their babies are normal ๐Ÿ™Œ

Ruth Mwansa pipo say that coke Cole n soil are bad but I cat lie to u I eat these things a lot but dot try them avoid them

Nyaradzo Mashababe
avoid:
certain types of fish e.g. tuna
untreated milk
raw eggs
soil
especially in first trimester

Promie Khumalo Sbongile
Avoid chillies n archaar mommy

Artikel Pregnancy Center Lainnya :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Pregnancy Center | Design by Bamz