Hi Guys, this group is only for mommies already pregnant. All questions and post must be regarding your pregnancy. We are here as a big family to help one another through the 9 months of our journey. Please NO Insultments or Judgements. Please scroll pass a post thats not for you. We SUPPORT one another not breaking one apart.

I'm 4 months pregnant and my baby daddy gives me a lot of stress. Can my baby also be affect in stress

I'm 4 months pregnant and my baby daddy gives me a lot of stress. Can my baby also be affect in stress


Comment:

Petty Dlomo
Yes dear jst be strong ive been the also bt evrythng is fine nw

Patra Nsangi
Gombe Harriet He can even kam out before his time.

ingisa Mtumtum
A lot mommie dnt evn think abt him wht ever shz duin just think abt the precious bby inside u thats all

Cheptokate Kibat
my da am alxo 4months and am stress up wth my hasband and i dnt knw wat to do......?


Karen Chewe Chewe
Hanks Wat z to stress

Cheptokate Kibat
we met wen he had hs girlfrnds chld nw five years old and nw aftr two yrs ov our relationship he again got a call from hs mum that his ten yr old boy has been brought home..oh My am tired.

Kemiso Madiba Yhooh
me too xem. He just dmpd me 3hrs ago bcoz I asked him to buy me maternity clothes

Victoria Shindove
Yes. Be very strong on how to control emotions. Try to think and do positive things during ur pregenancy in order to save ur unborn angel my sister. Ignore him wen he is doing irritating things.. He mighty not understand how much love and support a preģenancy woman need.

Alexia Andria Laya Thobela Y
es

Nomfundo Makhoba
Same too eish he want me to not keep a baby am so confused.

Nomfundo Makhoba
For me u can am interested to hear it maybe is the same like mine.

Sylvia Xoly Mathebula
Even me dear also loosing weight esh always crying but only god knwz

Phaswane Malepe
yes u can even get premature baby an dat is not right.I knw is not easy but try 2avoid de stress



Artikel Pregnancy Center Lainnya :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Pregnancy Center | Design by Bamz